BY CURAD

Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I work in a daycare and kids are always finding "boo-boo's" so having these around, as well as kisses, are an answer to prayer! If you've ever worked with kids, you know the power of a Band-Aid, even when there really is no need. I love these band aids too because it's assorted sizes. Putting a regular Band-Aid on a kids toe isn't always easy, so I am thankful that this pack provides me with multiple choices in size.
Stephanie S.
Chicopee, Ma
After having 3 children, these band-aids are my 'go to' band-aids... when out in the store shopping, if I need some bandages? I grab a box of Curex brand... They really are ouchless... They are strong, stay on long... But when its time for them to come off? They peel RIGHT off, and other than the crying because the Band-Aid is leaving their bodies, my children are totally ok with it!! Thanks curex!!
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I always have these on hand, my children break out from so many things so i love the fact they are safe for them!! The only request i would make is put a design on them! Since they have sensitive skin they cant use the fun band-aids!
Miriam H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These band aids work great because they do not come off as easily as some band aids usually do. I would recommend this product for someone who has kids that seem to fall and scrape themselves a lot.
maria m.
I really really like these because they come in different sizes and work well for all cuts. And they stay on good too.
Influenster M.
These Curad bandages are good, the only issue I have with them is when I shower or wash my hands, etc they fall off.
Ansley M.
Bartow, GA
These bandages are my go to! The stay on and last for a long time. Great for sensitive skin!
Veronica M.
Mississauga , ON
These work really well. They come in different sizes and don't come off easily.