HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesCurad
Sensitive Skin Adhesive Bandages, Assorted, 30 bandage (Pack of 24)

Curad Sensitive Skin Adhesive Bandages, Assorted, 30 bandage (Pack of 24)

by Curad

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curad Sensitive Skin Adhesive Bandages, Assorted, 30 bandage (Pack of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
This it is my go to when anything happens. It doesn’t pull all the hair it’s covering! It’s gentle enough to use on my kids!
Catherine F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great , the waterproof ones as well they keep the dirt out of the wounds . Always have some of these in my car
Andrea J.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cured variety size box is great to have on hand in every home for all your cuts and scrapes. Gentle on the skin and protective of your sore spots.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these bandaids for little scrapes and cut on my kids. But for myself I prefer cloth bandages. If these get wet they tend to peel off easily and I don’t like that. They’re way easier to remove than cloth bandages though. It won’t yank your hair/ skin.
Ashley H.
Kenova, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these bandages because they are made especially for sensitive skin. My skin would always break out after I took bandaids off, but I don’t have the same problem with these.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
They work as well as any bandaids to me. I didn’t notice much difference with these than normal un sensitivity bandaids and bandaid brands. Not bad just not special. Not a bad price though.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Siempre me encanta usar estas ya que mis niños tienen su piel sensitiva y no les hala los cabello o le Indira la piel son duraderas y mantiene cubierta las heridas y libres de bacteria mientras ellos juegan
Brittany A.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I normally get irritation from bandaids around the area but not with these. It also doesn’t irritate or hurt when I take the bandage off my skin. The price is affordable I wouldn’t say they are cheap but definitely worth the money
Kortney U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I love Curad when it comes to bandages and Gauges like their stuff is really good! I get their stuff from Walmart and Meijer!
Misha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This box has different sizes for different cuts, and also they don’t irritate my skin

Looking for your answer?