Curad Rolled Gauze

We help heal.
Stretches for comfort.
Easy application.
1 sterile roll.
3 in. x 4.1 yd. (76.2 mm x 3.7 m) stretched.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curad Rolled Gauze!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great to add extra protection to any sort of larger wound that may need it. Especially those that wont stop bleeding, it does provide an extra layer of absorption as well.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I badly burned my arm, the dr and my my mom told me to wrap it in this after apply the creme - it helped so much. My clothes and any kind of slight touch seriously hurt but these protected my arm from that and was so soft.
Douglasville , GA
I really like this gauzez being a mom of 3. I use this more often then some. I love that it is so soft and not hard and stiff like other brands. I also like that it is easy to use and manipulate it the way you need to use it.
Union Grove
Rolled Gauze is rolled gauze and for the most part are all equal. Curad brand does offer their product slightly cheaper than other brands which is nice and the mesh on the gauze makes it harder to stick to wounds than some other brands. I think that this is a good product to keep in your med/first aid kit.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have this at home, It is nice to use when I have a burn or a cut. It is really nice to use when at work. It gives you the extra protection a band aid can't.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These stay in place very well and hide any odors associated with healing wounds. Gentle on my family's skin as well. Affordable and available everywhere
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This rolled gauze is easy to work with and ideal as a wrap for larger wounds. Would buy again when needed. Good to keep in first aid kit
Richland, Wa
I use these for when I get a bad cut or burn. It seems to do its job! And it works very well!
My favorite gauze to use . They give you a good amount for the price . It is very affective .
Saint Louis, MO
My go to gauze wrap! It's just the best to have in your medicine cabinet!!!
My go to gauze wrap! It's just the best to have in your medicine cabinet!!!