BY CURAD

Latex exam gloves provide excellent barrier. Great fit and feel with textured surface, which ensures a secure grip while the superior elasticity provides exceptional comfort and strength. Style: Disposable Materials: Latex.MIICUR8106. CUR8106. Curad Curad Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves. see more...

Curad Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves
  • "They get the job done and don't make my hands break out in a rash since there's no powder." in 1 review
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
These are one of the only gloves that don't make my hands break out into a rash when I put them on lol
I keep these for my home daycare.
The only bad thing I could say about them is they smell funky but literally all gloves smell funky lolol
Angela M.
I get really grossed out by mess and depend on wearing gloves to clean it up. Other gloves do leave a powdery residue after I take off the gloves. These don't leave my hands feeling dry and icky.
Mary H.
This brand is like the professional gloves.
They're super good. Really feels nice against your hands and don't get weird and sweaty feeling. It is powder free too so you don't get that weird stickiness.
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
These gloves are awesome! i use them around the house for cleaning and anything that i don't want to get stuff on my hands. my husband uses them for tattooing
Crystal S.
These work great and the powder-free helps reduce the sweaty hand feeling but please be careful using them in public places as they are NOT latex free.
lauren v.
I use these at work and prefer them! they don't leave your hands feeling all gross and icky after each use and aren't messy!
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI
I use these all the time at work. They get the job done and don't make my hands break out in a rash since there's no powder.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
These are great we used them for tattooing and cleaning around the house and the yars ... one of my favorites
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
great to have around your home just because. they come in handy often and they are a trusted brand for me
lena O.
Stockton, CA
They work good I use them when I clean and also when I cook meat and chicken