Curad Performance Series Antibacterial Bandages, Assorted Colors, XL, 2 x 4 inch (5.08 x 10.16cm), 10 ea uploaded by Pat S.Curad Performance Series Antibacterial Bandages, Assorted Colors, XL, 2 x 4 inch (5.08 x 10.16cm), 10 ea uploaded by Angie H.

BY CURAD PERFORMANCE SERIES

3X More Absorbent than Most Leading Brands Helps Prevent Infection Extreme Hold Tough Fabric Assorted Colors Supplying hospitals for over 40 years. Does not contain natural rubber latex. 0.8% active ingredient benzalkonium chloride. 10 - 2 in x 4 in XL Bandages see more...

Eleanor M.
Thorndale, PA
Using these to cover an excision by the dermatologist and so far I like them!  They come in cute colors too, so I can be a kid again!  I'm supposed to change the dressing every day and i need to fully get it wet to even pull it off which is great staying power.
Anndria T.
These bandaids have better staying power than any I have ever used in my life. My dog had a cut on the tip of his ear. Yes, my dog. He kept re-opening the cut when he flapped his ears. This bandaid actually stuck to his FUR and was the only way we could get his ear to heal. BEST BANDAGE EVER.
Pat S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I'm dealing with a Chronic illness and have to use band aids daily. I have used these for 6 months and they are the only Band-Aid I have found not to irritate my skin and to last all day.
Lacey  G.
Rockford, IL
Love these! Took a hard tumble and cut my leg and arm. Put these on and they stayed in place on areas where other bandages don't stick. Keep water and dirt out and helped heel the cuts faster
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Great bandages for big boo boos. They hold well and last awhile. This is my brand of bandages. And the kids love the colors.
Angie H.
I love all the different colors but thats all it has going for it. ill stick with skin colored ones. also has a funky smell
Mary B.
Gaithersburg, MD
These bandages are fantastic! The antibacterial formula in the gauze protects cuts and scrapes, and