BY CURAD FLEXIBLE FABRIC

Ouchless® Stretches with Your Skin Durable Protection 40 sterile adhesive bandages 3/4 x 2 1/2 in. Curad® Flex-Fabric™ bandages conform better to your skin Absorbent non-stick pad is ouchless to remove. Innovative adhesive stays on longer without irritating the skin. Ideal for knuckles, knees & elbows Seals wounds on all 4 sides Protects from germs & dirt Curad®.  We Help Heal. Medline, Supplying hospitals for over 40 years. see more...

Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
They stick really well. They fabric is soft, so I like it better than the plastic bandages because they bend well and don't come off real easy. Good price too.
Arla S.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are under $1.00 at our store. After a small incident with the hot glue gun ( laugh ha) I needed a good Band-Aid that flexes! These are my new fave!
Candace W.
I love these! I have been buying them for a few years now, they stay on great but, they also come off easily and painlessly!
melissa c.
They stick great and are very flexible. Have a great price and i would recommend it for all ages!