Curad Classic Care Rolled Gauze

by Curad

Curad Classic Care Rolled Gauze.
We help heal.
Stretches for comfort.
1 sterile roll.
2 in. x 4.1 yd. (50.8 mm x 3.7 m) stretched.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curad Classic Care Rolled Gauze!
Spring Hill , TN
Always using this stuff to keep dressings in place. Way better than band-aids. Doesn't cause hair to be removed when the wrap is taken off. Helps to secure all sorts of dressing without the sticky from other tapes and such.
The Curad Classic Care Rolled Gauze is a musts have in a first aid kid they can be used for work, personal, and school use
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only gauze I will use! It's perfect for smashed fingers and deep cuts because it doesn't get stuck in them.
Always a staple in my First aid kit! Good quality, price is decent. #Firstsaidready
Virginia Beach, VA
I have this in first aid kit . I like to have it around to keep a bandage in place