Curad Bandages Sensitive Skin Assorted Sizes - 30 ea

by Curad

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curad Bandages Sensitive Skin Assorted Sizes - 30 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually have allergic reactions to Band-Aid adhesive, I get a red rash where the Band-Aid lies. But, these really do work for sensitive skin!!! No reaction at all.
Fairview, PA
Curad band aids have been a life saver for me recently! Have stitches and have to change the bandage frequently...these ones do not cause any discomfort when taking off. Stay on great but are so nice to your skin!
University Pl, WA
You think you could never go wrong with a band aid, but you can. These actually stick, not like a 5 second fix, but they work. Also love the different sizes, every scrape isn't a one size fits all.
Lasts very long, even after taking a shower. also love how tjere are different sizes in the pack. very convenient. A must have in a First Aid kit.
Winston Salem, NC
I have very sensative skin and need a Band-Aid that will sticky but easy to remove. Curad sensative are perfect snd don't irritate my skin.
These are amazing. I usually break out from regular band-aids and have a mark that lasts weeks. These did not do that at all.
Curad band-aids are super sticky and easy to remove. they are cheap too. I have to say they are the best band-aids I've used
Harrison , tn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bandaids are great for sensative skin... But they do not stick very well. That would really be my only complaint.
I love these. I love that they're for sensitive skin. They are easy to remove. They are a great brand.. great product.
Malin, OR
Different sizes, long wearing, very comfortable. they are great to have in home and on the go for any accidents.