BY CURAD #35 in Bandages

Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These mandates are super cute. And the fact that they come in a box with all different sizes makes it even better so you have a Band-Aid for any size cut. And they hold well.
nikki r.
Saint Peters, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these band aids and love the different ones you can choose my kids love them. They stick really well. I love them also they are so cute
Influenster M.
I love theses bandages. They stick well and come in fun designs for kids. I also like the amount you get for the price.
ilana r.
These are so fun and cute to use ! They are also really good bandages because they let my wound breathe and heal
Jessica P.
Curad always sticks well and comes off easily when they need to. The Shrek ones are really cute.
Kaylee M.
These are really good band-aids that kids I know love a lot myself personally love them
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My kids love these bandaids, I find they don't peal it off when it has characters on it! Sometimes they'll try to fake a ouchie just to get a bandaid. I like them because they stay on all day and don't loose it's stick and come off! I can usually find come good ones at the dollarstore but other then that usually Walmart
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
Shrek is hands down the best animated movie produced at the turn of the century, and the fact that you can purchase bandages with Shrek characters is the best news I've heard all day.
Katty M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these bandits to cover minor injuries in my children, and it makes them attractive for them because they have their favorite characters.