HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesCurad
Bandages and Dressings Pro-Gauze Pads - Pad, Pro Gauze, 2" x 2

Curad Bandages and Dressings Pro-Gauze Pads - Pad, Pro Gauze, 2" x 2

by Curad

Medline Pad, Pro Gauze, 2 x 2, 10Ea Bx, 24Bx Cs Medline CURAD Pro-Gauze Pads: 2" x2 CURAD Pro-Gauze Pads is made from a rayon & polyester non-woven material and a highly absorbent cellulose layer that quickly absorbs fluids, and resists sticking to the wound. 2" x 2", 10 count.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Curad Bandages and Dressings Pro-Gauze Pads - Pad, Pro Gauze, 2" x 2!
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Curad Bandages and Dressings Pro-Gauze Pads - Pad, Pro Gauze, 2" x 2 uploaded by Lellianne C.
One of the best first aid brands in my opinion. These individually wrapped sterile gauzes are soft and thick. Highly recommend.
Jonathon H.
Perkinston, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Curad Bandages and Dressings Pro-Gauze Pads - Pad, Pro Gauze, 2" x 2 uploaded by Jonathon H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am an accident prone person. So I keep these lil gauslze pads handy. I keep some in the house, the work truck and in a first aid kit in my Jeep. They are inexpensive, and work great. Don't stuck to open wounds either.
Cynthia O.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had to use these gauze pads for an injury on my knee and they worked great! They stopped the blood and I didn’t have to worry about the blood going through or changing the pads frequently.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Curad Bandages and Dressings Pro-Gauze Pads - Pad, Pro Gauze, 2" x 2 uploaded by Debbie S.
Always good to be prepared in case of accidents. Very absorbing and individually wrapped.
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Living on a farm we tend get some injuries along with our animals. We keep this on hand at all times.
Diane I.
East Peoria, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,085 reviews
Great product works well easy to use and this product works great for cuts and easy to use
Abriana H.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Very effective after getting teeth pulled. Very absorbent and let’s you actually get a nap in between meds because you don’t have to wake up with it completely soaked in shorter intervals.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,397 reviews
I really like these gauze pads. They are great for small cuts and abrasions that are to big for bandaids. They are very absorbent so they can handle any kind of drainage. They provide a great cushion to protect the area. I definitely recommend this product
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great to keep on hand in a first aid kit, etc. These are a staple that I keep in my home, just in case they're needed.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My father had a melanoma removed and it needed constant dressing. These worked terrific! Didn't stick to injury and kept it clean until it healed.

Looking for your answer?