BY CURAD

The easy and convenient way to cleanse the skin and help fight bacteria at the site of application. Individually sealed, two-fold quilted swabs are ideal for pre-injection skin prepping. Contains 70% isopropyl alcohol. Dirt Types: Bactericidal- Number of Pieces: 200.

Easy and convenient way to cleanse the skin and help fight bacteria at the site of application.; Individually sealed.; Two-fold quilted.; Ideal for pre-injection skin prepping.; Contains 70% isopropyl alcohol.

Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
This pack of swabs had a very very great deal when I purchased these at wal-mart for my husband. We use these for when we are dealing with breakouts, it's super easy to just open one of these and clean the area to make sure to clear and disinfect that area.
Kari M.
I keep these in my wallet, car, and bathroom. Great to have for first aid to wipe a cut before you bandage . In the home I use them to clean anything from my cell phone to tv remotes . It dries quick kills bacteria . Your phones filthy and these sanitize them super fast ! I try to use them often to avoid getting more acne from a dirty phone . And they are $1 at the Dollar Tree for 100. A first aid essential!
Brittany A.
We always have these in our house! I use them on my boyfriend before I give him his monthly medication injections. I also use them for cleaning small things like the frames of my glasses. Very convenient
Katie J.
Marion , IN
These are great. I use them before I do my nails, to clean the sticky stuff off of items where stickers used to be, etc. they don't dry out too quick!
Jamie H.
Pearl River
They do exactly what is expected. Conveniently individually wrapped and easy to open. You get a great value for cheap price.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I love these they are so convinient and so easy to use! They are easy to separate and i love how small they are
Lori B.
I used these a lot on owwies and for cleaning the skin before doing glitter tattoos--a funny use, I know!
V-Meudys micheyla M.