Curad Adhesive Bandage

by Curad

Curad Comfort Strips are flexible, breathable bandages that help keep wounds protected from germs and dirt by sealing on all four sides. Self-adhesive comfort fabric bandages are latex-free, sterile and comfortable. Absorbent nonstick pad is ouchless to remove, and the breathable fabric stretches with your skin. Innovative, latex-free adhesive stays on for long periods without irritating the skin.MIICUR23050. CUR23050. Curad Curad Adhesive Bandage.

It is safe? Thanks!
Start your review of Curad Adhesive Bandage!
How would you rate this product?
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Works good, stays on. Easy to take out of the package and apply. Keep a box in the first aid kit and the car.
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,231 reviews
These are pretty standard bandages. They stick really well and offer a decent amount of support for any wound. The brand is pretty crossed effective may end economically friendly.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,077 reviews
These bandaids always stay on no matter what. Generic brands tend to not be as adhesive as this brand and wind up falling off. The Curad brand also doesn’t hurt as much pulling off which my kids appreciate! 😁
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Three stars because even tho these are near the same price point as the Band Aide brand these suck. They don’t adhere very well or stay stuck on very long & if even a single drop of water touches them the stickiness is gone and it falls off.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Curad bandages work decently well. I find that the adhesive doesn’t last very long. I go through these pretty quickly. But the product does the job & it is a product I would recommend to anyone with a cut.
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,458 reviews
WATERPROOF TRANSPARENT FILM: feature a water-repellant film designed to keep your wound protected through all your water activities. ULTRA-THIN & BREATHABLE: made with an ultra-thin, breathable material which helps promote an optimal wound healing environment NON-STICK PADS: won’t stick to or disrupt the wound from healing 4-SIDED SEAL: each bandage has a 4-sided seal around the wound to keep out water dirt and germs 2X MORE ABSORBENT: wound pad is 2X more absorbent when compared to
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
They were OK I mean they really didn't stick, they fell off they stuck a little bit but I think it was a waste I could put a piece of tape on my knee with sums calls and it would have been better
Brittany G.
Rocklin , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Trusted bandaid brand! I’d definitely would buy this brand again when needing a bandaid
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,286 reviews
One of the only bandages I will use that stays on my body without falling off! They keep the medicine on and keep my cuts and abrasions feeling better
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This brand never stays on for our family if we purchase these by accident, I’m always super annoyed They are very soft, but the adhesive never stays in place