BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #60 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Jenn H.
W Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wine is bubbly, a little sweet and such a pretty bottle. You can’t beat the price as well.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very flavorful and not too expensive either. I like the lighter wines because I don't like that tart taste of reds.
Shawna R.
Fayette, MO
These wines are delicious and affordable. I always have a bottle or two on hand or in the fridge. In fact, I think I'll have a glass right now.
Miranda F.
Cupcake Moscato is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Hands down. It’s perfectly sweet and crisp.
Sindy N.
New Carrolltn, MD
Cupcake's Moscato D'Asti is my favorite moscato wine right now... It's definitely my go to when I'm invited to a dinner party last minute and need to scoop up a last minute gift for the host.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought the red velvet cupcake wine from Walmart and I could not stand it! The color was beautiful and so was the packaging, but the taste was beyond bitter and I’ve had better red wines. I’d rather drink a white wine and not this one ever again.
Tricia K.
Cheap wine but is at least a step above college gas station wine. Sweet and flavorful but definitely my last resort
Hannah B.
West Chester, PA
So far I’ve tried the Rosé, Pinot Grigio, and the Sauvignon Blanc and I’m inlove! I love how cute the packaging is and how many different options there are.
Alissa P.
Shirley, NY
This wine is delicious (Pinot Grigio) but I feel like it is sort of expensive for a white wine. It is very good but. A little sweeter than usual
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake makes some very nice wines. I haven't tried all of them yet. They are very reasonably priced. The whites that I've had have a nice sweetness
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.