BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #27 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Kim B.
North Fort Myers, FL
It was an ok wine. But it doesn't compare fruit n dryness wise to roscato. It left an odd taste in my mouth n definitely tasted cheap. Granted the roscato isn't the expensive either but I still enjoy it.
Stephanie C.
INNISFIL, Ontario, ON
Horrible. Bitter, good to dump down the drain! Cupcake Red Velvet. Only positive was it doesn't do that burn that other really cheap or bad wines do. Doesn't taste like red velvet and it is not velvety smooth.
PASS!
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
I am not at all a fan of Cupcake Wines. I've tried a few different wines from them and every time I am very disappointed. Some of them are downright undrinkable. I'm not a wine snob - I'm all for finding good, cheap wines. These do not fit that category, though.
Kasey P.
West Danville, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan. I tried the Red Velvet. Probably the most disgusting red wine I have tasted. I ended up dumping the bottle down them sink. Waste of money.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
In general I do not care for the wines that I have tasted from this winemaker. The description on the bottle never seems to match what I'm tasting. I always feel disappointed when I'm at a party and I try it again.
Katie C.
Unless you enjoy drinking cooking sherry straight from the bottle don't bother buying this wine. The Angel Food is awfully bitter, the black forest isn't much better. Still haven't opened the Red Velvet yet, but it cant be any worst. I had seen reviews stating how sweet this wine is, however, unless I got a bad batch I'm not tasting any fruit at all.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tried this wine a few years ago. It just wasn't for me at all. Not sure exactly what it was about the flavor but I just didn't like it.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
Disgusting! I spit out all three kinds I tried! Like drinking rubber. There was no taste of cake in the red velvet or angel food.
hilda m.
I hate cupcake wines .. too sweet .....I have not found a red wine that is considered palatable to me in this cupcake line
jennifer l.
Mt Sterling, OH
These
sound so good i would love to find these and try them the different flavors sound so good
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.