BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #60 in Wine

These are very good
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very flavorful and not too expensive either. I like the lighter wines because I don't like that tart taste of reds.
Jenn H.
W Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wine is bubbly, a little sweet and such a pretty bottle. You can’t beat the price as well.
Alexis A.
Vonda, SK
Very refreshing, sweet, easy to pair with food, great selection. Everyone in my family, even those who don’t drink wine liked cupcake wines. It’s good for those who are just starting to drink wine.
Katy D.
Calgary, AB
In the few wines from Cupcake Vineyards that i have purchased, I've never been disappointed.
Their Prosecco is my favourite, it's a great price point for a bottle of delicious bubbly, it's light, crisp, and refreshing.
Their Angel food blend is also fantastic, it leaves a vanilla cake taste on the back of my tongue after a few seconds. So good!!
Tori D.
Orlando , FL
I've tried the cupcake Pinot Grigio and was not a fan! I am generally a huge fan of white wines but I was disappointed in this bottle. It tasted cheap and bitter to me. There are much better bottles of wine at this price point so I do not find myself reaching for this.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste, ON
This is my go to brand. I really do enjoy this wine. They have many varieties and I have never been disappointed yet. Cupcake Wines are worth the cost and I just love the labels that are on their bottles. Very yummy wines that I love to share with friends
Candice C.
I've tried many types of wine and this one stuck out to me in particular. Maybe it's because I can actually pronounce the name lol jk but this brand caters to those who want to drink but can't handle the alcohol taste. It goes down smooth and is very sweet. Perfect for beginners I guess it just those who prefer juice like drinks.
Jamey L.
Edmonton, AB
I don't normally drink wine, but the suite of Cupcake Wines are a great introduction to the world of wine. Very flavourful and pairs well with most meals. They have a wide variety and great selection of grapes. Would definitely recommend to wine virgins.
Casey M.
I have not tried a Cupcake brand wine that I do not love! The Pinot Grigio is absolutely delicious. My favourite is Cupcake Vineyards Shiraz, though. It has a wonderfully bold flavour. It is a huge hit in my house and I always have a couple of bottles in my wine rack! 🍷
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.