BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
A fan here!!! I love their selection of wines. They are one of my favourites to pair with any meal. I would consider their wine to be pretty affordable for the taste and quality provided. I definitely recommend!
Candice C.
I've tried many types of wine and this one stuck out to me in particular. Maybe it's because I can actually pronounce the name lol jk but this brand caters to those who want to drink but can't handle the alcohol taste. It goes down smooth and is very sweet. Perfect for beginners I guess it just those who prefer juice like drinks.
Jamey L.
Edmonton
I don't normally drink wine, but the suite of Cupcake Wines are a great introduction to the world of wine. Very flavourful and pairs well with most meals. They have a wide variety and great selection of grapes. Would definitely recommend to wine virgins.
Casey M.
I have not tried a Cupcake brand wine that I do not love! The Pinot Grigio is absolutely delicious. My favourite is Cupcake Vineyards Shiraz, though. It has a wonderfully bold flavour. It is a huge hit in my house and I always have a couple of bottles in my wine rack! 🍷
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
This line of wines had a lot to offer - variety of different flavours (both red and white),, and is quite unique. I enjoy cupcakes, and think that this pairing works really well!!
Jeannette O.
This brand overall hasn't disappointed me once. I grabbed it because, let's face it, it has a darn cute name. These wines are perfect for someone who doesn't have any desire to become a sommelier and just wants something to sip after a long day or while they gab with some friends. The flavors are rich but the bite you get from some cheaper wines is definitely milder. It's an easy wine to enjoy and it's easy on your wallet too.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love cupcake wines. They are very affordable and still taste amazing. It's my go to brand. They have a wide variety of flavour. My favourite is a Malbec it's not overly sweet, and it's not too dry. It's perfect for my taste. I'd recommend it to a lot of people. I have bottles on hand all the time!
Stephanie C.
INNISFIL, Ontario, ON
Horrible. Bitter, good to dump down the drain! Cupcake Red Velvet. Only positive was it doesn't do that burn that other really cheap or bad wines do. Doesn't taste like red velvet and it is not velvety smooth.
PASS!
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried all of the cupcake wines, and I love them all. They all have excellent flavors, great body, and are so relaxing. My favorites are the petite Syrah, the Shiraz, and the red velvet
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The Cupcake Line has something for everyone. I prefer their reds over the whites - but that is just personal preference. They are extremely inexpensive and great for dinner parties
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.