- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
A fan here!!! I love their selection of wines. They are one of my favourites to pair with any meal. I would consider their wine to be pretty affordable for the taste and quality provided. I definitely recommend!
I've tried many types of wine and this one stuck out to me in particular. Maybe it's because I can actually pronounce the name lol jk but this brand caters to those who want to drink but can't handle the alcohol taste. It goes down smooth and is very sweet. Perfect for beginners I guess it just those who prefer juice like drinks.
I don't normally drink wine, but the suite of Cupcake Wines are a great introduction to the world of wine. Very flavourful and pairs well with most meals. They have a wide variety and great selection of grapes. Would definitely recommend to wine virgins.
I have not tried a Cupcake brand wine that I do not love! The Pinot Grigio is absolutely delicious. My favourite is Cupcake Vineyards Shiraz, though. It has a wonderfully bold flavour. It is a huge hit in my house and I always have a couple of bottles in my wine rack! 🍷
This line of wines had a lot to offer - variety of different flavours (both red and white),, and is quite unique. I enjoy cupcakes, and think that this pairing works really well!!
This brand overall hasn't disappointed me once. I grabbed it because, let's face it, it has a darn cute name. These wines are perfect for someone who doesn't have any desire to become a sommelier and just wants something to sip after a long day or while they gab with some friends. The flavors are rich but the bite you get from some cheaper wines is definitely milder. It's an easy wine to enjoy and it's easy on your wallet too.
I love cupcake wines. They are very affordable and still taste amazing. It's my go to brand. They have a wide variety of flavour. My favourite is a Malbec it's not overly sweet, and it's not too dry. It's perfect for my taste. I'd recommend it to a lot of people. I have bottles on hand all the time!
Horrible. Bitter, good to dump down the drain! Cupcake Red Velvet. Only positive was it doesn't do that burn that other really cheap or bad wines do. Doesn't taste like red velvet and it is not velvety smooth.
I tried all of the cupcake wines, and I love them all. They all have excellent flavors, great body, and are so relaxing. My favorites are the petite Syrah, the Shiraz, and the red velvet
The Cupcake Line has something for everyone. I prefer their reds over the whites - but that is just personal preference. They are extremely inexpensive and great for dinner parties
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos