- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love their Moscato d'Asti! It's sweet and bubbly, perfect for a bubble bath!
This is perfect for mimosas. Inexpensive and tasty. Better than getting Cook's.
I love the Cupcake brand wines!! The moscato d'asti is my absolute favorite!!
The line is hit or miss but I like most of the whites. They are a good value.
I love all of them. The prices are really good too. Definitely will recommend
This is a great brand,with a large variety, a good taste , and great price.
Beautiful flavors that can be paired with so many thing. Love them all!!!!!
Good deal, and my favorite birthday gift to give: A cupcake in a bottle!
I received a bottle of Cupcake wine at my engagement party - loved it!
This is my favorite brand in wines specially chardonnay, great texture
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos