- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I absolutely love the Cupcake Wines, they are on my favorites list.
I was so happy when I found this over the summer. Loved it! Yum!
I like cup cake wine. It tastes great and great for gifting.
I love Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc, light, crisp and citrusy.
Amazing oak-ey Chardonnay for an affordable price :)
I love all the cupcake wines. Tasty and affordable.
I absolutely love their Riesling! It is amazing.
I love this wine. it is by far my favorite brand
Great Chard, Sauv Blanc and merlot(i think!)
Best wine and its a great price. I love it.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos