- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Good deal, and my favorite birthday gift to give: A cupcake in a bottle!
I received a bottle of Cupcake wine at my engagement party - loved it!
Cupcake is low cost and tastes good - two qualities I look for in wine.
This is my favorite brand in wines specially chardonnay, great texture
Cupcake is my favorite brand of wine! It is delicious and affordable!
I love the cupcake wines line very much. Check them out if you haven't
I love Cupcake wines! It's a good value wine bu doesn't taste cheap!
I think they're a great wine at an affordable price. Cute name, too.
Cupcake vineyards has by far the best moscato highly recommend it!!!
I absolutely love the Cupcake Wines, they are on my favorites list.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos