- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
These are also great summer comes need something cold this one will work great
Very good wines. Great variety of wine to choose from and it tastes great too.
Great wine! Tasty, smooth and affordable. I also love the packaging!! SO cute!
This is perfect for mimosas. Inexpensive and tasty. Better than getting Cook's.
This is a great brand,with a large variety, a good taste , and great price.
The line is hit or miss but I like most of the whites. They are a good value.
I love all of them. The prices are really good too. Definitely will recommend
I love the Cupcake brand wines!! The moscato d'asti is my absolute favorite!!
Beautiful flavors that can be paired with so many thing. Love them all!!!!!
Good deal, and my favorite birthday gift to give: A cupcake in a bottle!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos