- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
A decent wine for the price. Merlot and reisling are my favorites. Super cute bottle!
Delicious brand of wine. I enjoy all of the types of wine that this company makes.
Taste good and sweet perfect for a relaxing day I love them and I totally recommend
I'm not a fan of these. They don't taste very good and not part of my taste favor.
I love their white wine, but stay away from the sparkling wine, it's way too sweet
Lots of different kinds, all with good flavors. Also very affordable, low prices.
When in doubt...I always go with the Cupcake Moscato D'Asti. It's sweet and bubbly!
This is my go to wine after the kids go to bed. It's a great price and good taste.
Great taste and several choices! You can always find one you like with this brand!
I'm not a big wine drinker but these are so good. They are light and very tasty.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos