- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Great taste and several choices! You can always find one you like with this brand!
Taste good and sweet perfect for a relaxing day I love them and I totally recommend
I'm not a big wine drinker but these are so good. They are light and very tasty.
If I'm looking for a cheap solid wine I choose cupcake, however not my favorite.
Love cupcake wines! So sweet and delicious. No overly sweet or overly expensive.
How can you go wrong with wines!! They even make a yummy one called Red Velvet!!
I love the selection, and I am never disappointed by the taste. Super cheep too.
Pinot Grigio & Riesling where wonderful! Red Velvet was bitter, not up my alley.
I'm not a huge wine person but I love red velvet wine!!! Try that one for sure!!
Great value and flavor! Cupcake has a wine for everyone. I love the Chardonnay!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos