- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Great set of wines. The price is reasonable but doesn't affect the taste very smooth.
These are great. Received a Chardonnay and a Cabernet for my birthday and loved them both
I love cupcakes moscato it's sweet and tasty. And it's semi cheap. I would recommend.
An affordable wine with a good array to pair with any meal or alone with a good book.
Great taste and several choices! You can always find one you like with this brand!
I love their white wine, but stay away from the sparkling wine, it's way too sweet
Delicious brand of wine. I enjoy all of the types of wine that this company makes.
Taste good and sweet perfect for a relaxing day I love them and I totally recommend
I'm not a fan of these. They don't taste very good and not part of my taste favor.
When in doubt...I always go with the Cupcake Moscato D'Asti. It's sweet and bubbly!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos