- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I discovered Cupcake wines a few years ago and I have enjoyed these wines ever since!!
Sweet amazingly smooth wines and I'm not a wine person at all .....love the angel food
I absolutely love any Cupcake Wines! The taste is great and goes wonderful with meals!
When I have a choice, I usually go with Cupcake. Cute name, good wine, and affordable!
Love all the cupcake wines! Helps me relax after a hard day. And relatively a fordable
Love this wine. Pretty inexpensive. A little on the sweet side, but very nice flavor.
These are great. Received a Chardonnay and a Cabernet for my birthday and loved them both
Cupcake wine is a great brand. I have tried most of all the brand has. They are great
A decent wine for the price. Merlot and reisling are my favorites. Super cute bottle!
I love cupcakes moscato it's sweet and tasty. And it's semi cheap. I would recommend.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos