- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I'm a big fan of their Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Great taste at a reasonable price.
I've never been disappointed with them! So good, decently priced and I like the labels!
Not a fan! I felt like it was way too strong. I drank one glass and poured the rest out.
Tolerable, but I wouldn't buy it again. I suppose it isn't too bad for the price, though.
The Cupcake Wine brand is good and affordable! They have wine for everyone dry, sweet etc
All of the Cupcake wines I have tasted are fabulous. Prosecco is my favorite of them all!
Love this brand of wine. I'm more of a sweet wine girl, and these wines are to die for!
When I have a choice, I usually go with Cupcake. Cute name, good wine, and affordable!
All of the cupcake wines are amazing. They have a great flavor and the price isn't bad
They are my go-to wine for any occasion! My favorite is the cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos