BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
I like this wine. It's carried almost everywhere, it's inexpensive, and it's tasty. It doesn't feel cheap but I'm not dropping a lot of dough to enjoy my night with friends. I recommend Cupcake to my friends when they want an affordable but tasty wine.
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
Two years ago I was photographing a wedding, they had bottles cup cake on the tables. I usually don't drink when shooting but I had a little bit of this and was immediately hooked! It is my go to wine! Affordable yet delish!Cupcake Wines
Alexi G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I have tried three different kinds of cupcake wine! My favorite is the Moscato however the other two were good as well! It is sweet and is good for when you've had a long day, are in the bath, or enjoying the new episode of Grey's Anatomy or This is Us! Love it!
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
With smooth and delicious flavor, these wines are really good. The price is good, and everything it says on the label is right. You'll never be dissapointed. Good packaging. The red ones work good with your cooking. So, I highly recommend this brand!
Basha W.
Jonesboro, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think the Cupcake flavored wines are very different and unique. I often wonder how the company made this product taste like you are eating a vanilla frosted cupcake. This is one of my favorite wines to drink.
Lella J.
Love the Mascato D'asti. Great flavor and is also bubbly. Sweet and would be great paired with a chicken or fish dish. It's price can be a bit of a deterrent, but we'll with it.
EZX Anna C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I drink little, but there is always wine in our guest house. It's nice to sit with drksyami with a glass of pleasant drink. Good taste and aroma, I like all my friends and family.
Karla J.
Miami
I haven't tried all the cupcake wine flavors but the few I've tried like the red velvet is really good. It's nice to enjoy a dessert wine that the taste isn't overpowering. I do believe it's an acquired taste. I definitely recommend cupcake wines to those with a sweet tooth.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
One of my top 3 favorite wine brands. Every bottle is bursting with flavor and they offer something a tad different than anything else. Def worth a try if you've never had it.
Morgan E.
Colo Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand. I don't see it at some liquor stores but when I do, I get it. They all have nice flavors, not too punchy, and aren't very pricey either. I recommend this brand.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.