BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #60 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
mmmmmmm where to begin? Cupcake wines are a very good and affordable brand. I love these bottles, (almost any kind) because they're just sweet enough to leave a great taste in my mouth, with being overpowering. I'm not one for bitter or overly sweet wines, so these are fabulous.
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
I love these wines! They are affordable and tasty. The Moscato is my favorite but the sparkling red is tasty and and the Rose is also nice as well. Bottles are fun and different too. Overall this is a great brand.
Wendy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a middle of the road wine. Not expensive and can be found at local stores. A nice variety to choose from. I have purchased their whites and reds. All in all a nice wine for novice wine drinkers.
McKenzie A.
This wine is well within my budget, which is why I began purchasing it in the first place. That, and the name. (Cupcake-- come on, does it get any cuter than that?) The only one I like, personally, is the Riesling... this has nothing to do with the other wines, it's just that I prefer a sweeter taste to my wine, and aside from Von Steihl's Crimson Royale, I have not found a red wine that is considered palatable to me. I give this wine a three out of five because of the recent concerns of the arsenic levels in Cupcake wine. I'm no scientist, so I can't say for certain if it's true or not, but I can't see why it would get as much media hype as it did if there weren't some truth to it... this news has put me off Cupcake for a while. I'm unsure whether or not I'll try it again-- regardless of how inexpensive it is, sometimes you'd rather pay a little more to make sure there aren't dangerous levels of arsenic in your relaxation beverage.
Maria D.
Brook, IN
I enjoyed the Cupcake wines that I was recently introduced to by my sister in law at the Holidays. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star review is because I am addicted to the wine made at the local winery in my area and noting can top them in my opinion :)
selina r.
Hampton, VA
I was recently given a bottle for the holidays and really enjoyed the wine, not too sweet but just sweet enough. The flavor was amazing and I enjoyed it. I would buy another bottle for myself in the future and would recommend it to friends and family
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
I'm not a huge wine person nor do I have much knowledge on a "good" wine. I tried the "Moscato d'asti" wine and enjoyed it. I have a sweet tooth so the sweetness of this wine was appealing to me. It goes down smoothly, but again I don't know too much about wine.
Mindy B.
Asheboro, NC
Cupcake wines is hands down my favorite wine brand. All of their wines are perfection and so easy to drink. I'm always so excited when my husband walks through the door with a cupcake wine. My personal favorite is the Mascoto
janine N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
it's a good standard wine nothing that is not going to pop your socks off but it is good if you find yourself confused in the wine aisle. i know my mother n law likes it!
Chris A.
Seattle, WA
I love all cupcake wines! They're always at a really good price point. I always think they delicious, especially for the price. I get them a lot and they're a great brand to look for in the grocery store. Would buy again.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.