- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I like this wine. It's carried almost everywhere, it's inexpensive, and it's tasty. It doesn't feel cheap but I'm not dropping a lot of dough to enjoy my night with friends. I recommend Cupcake to my friends when they want an affordable but tasty wine.
I have tried three different kinds of cupcake wine! My favorite is the Moscato however the other two were good as well! It is sweet and is good for when you've had a long day, are in the bath, or enjoying the new episode of Grey's Anatomy or This is Us! Love it!
With smooth and delicious flavor, these wines are really good. The price is good, and everything it says on the label is right. You'll never be dissapointed. Good packaging. The red ones work good with your cooking. So, I highly recommend this brand!
I think the Cupcake flavored wines are very different and unique. I often wonder how the company made this product taste like you are eating a vanilla frosted cupcake. This is one of my favorite wines to drink.
Love the Mascato D'asti. Great flavor and is also bubbly. Sweet and would be great paired with a chicken or fish dish. It's price can be a bit of a deterrent, but we'll with it.
I drink little, but there is always wine in our guest house. It's nice to sit with drksyami with a glass of pleasant drink. Good taste and aroma, I like all my friends and family.
I haven't tried all the cupcake wine flavors but the few I've tried like the red velvet is really good. It's nice to enjoy a dessert wine that the taste isn't overpowering. I do believe it's an acquired taste. I definitely recommend cupcake wines to those with a sweet tooth.
One of my top 3 favorite wine brands. Every bottle is bursting with flavor and they offer something a tad different than anything else. Def worth a try if you've never had it.
I love this brand. I don't see it at some liquor stores but when I do, I get it. They all have nice flavors, not too punchy, and aren't very pricey either. I recommend this brand.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos