- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake wines are under $10 and taste wonderful! They are widely available, in both whites and red.
The Moscato D Asti is my ultimate favorite white wine! It's fresh and bubbly! No nasty aftertaste!
I really enjoy the Cupcake wine brand as they are perfectly priced and make for a great host gift.
If you like Reisling on the sweet side, Cupcake is your go to brand! Smooth taste and inexpensive.
Its great product . Taste really good . Good price not expensive . My cousin love to always buy it
Good cheap wine! They don't dye your lips which is always good for a wine! I would repurchase again
For being on a budget this wine is good. If you can splurge I would go for another brand however!
I've never met a cupcake I didn't like! Every flavor from Moscato to Merlot is delicious and crisp!
I have loved almost everything I have tried from cupcake winery. They carry a nice variety as well.
I normaly drink Cabernet Sauvignon! 2012 California ❤️❤️ One of my favorites! The flavor is awsome
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos