- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I'm not.really a big wine drinker,this stuff is great has an awesome taste to it very easy to go down
Cupcake wines have an adorable name, cute packaging, and taste great! They also are reasonably priced
This is my absolute favorite wine. I've enjoyed all their flavors, especially the Cupcake champagne.
I love Cupcakes Merlot, not too sweet and not too dry. It is priced fairly and pairs with any food.
These are okay. I am not a fan of any kind of wine because of the strong taste. These are not as bad.
Ive tried a few they were all good. You should try. Not too sweet. I would like to try more flavors.
The labels are so pretty, they are very reasonably priced plus they come in many different varieties
If you like Reisling on the sweet side, Cupcake is your go to brand! Smooth taste and inexpensive.
For being on a budget this wine is good. If you can splurge I would go for another brand however!
I have loved almost everything I have tried from cupcake winery. They carry a nice variety as well.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos