- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love these wines. The ones I have tried are really good. They are affordable and they taste amazing!
Love, love, love cupcake brand wine. The angel food, the red velvet, all so good. One of my favorites!
Pretty good. a little sweet a little bitter. all in one drink! fabulous!!! u have to try them to belive
I love this wine with crepes and danish for brunch! It's so yummy. A must try for wine lovers alike.
Cupcake wines=so good. All of them, taste great and great price. also usually on sale at many places.
Their moscato de asti is absolutely my go to moscato. Its sweet and delicious, my absolute favorite!
I really like the rosé by this brand it's my favorite but it wasn't an option to review individually
I love this wine, they have such a great variety of flavors and it is very cost efficient! Delicous!
I love Cupcake Vineyards Moscato, I did not realize there were other wines, cannot wait to try them!
Some of my favorites! Well priced, always smooth and never bitter. The reds are my personal favorite.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos