- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
The Red Velvet is good and the Moscato. Wasn't a fan of the Merlot. It's reasonably priced which is nice.
I love this brand. It's my favorite. I'm trying all of them. I've had a few and only disliked one so far.
This is a great value wine. They have many different styles and are always in stock at my liquor store.
Decent taste at a decent price! Have tried a few flavors of cupcake wines and have not been disappointed!
Cupcake is pretty cheap. Definitely gave me a headache. Taste is not all that. Was better after aeration.
Iv always wanted to try these they sound so good I'm in love with cupcakes and wine I I can't wait to try
This is our favorite brand! Reasonably priced an many kinds! We love the Sauvignon Blanc and the Merlot!
Very good, cheaper brand of wines. I love the moscato and Riesling the best but any lighter wine will do.
Great wines for the price. Really like the moscato wine. Great sweet flavor. Reisleing is also very good
I have yet to try one I didn't like! More than I usually spend on a bottle but they are nice for sipping
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos