- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Iv always wanted to try these they sound so good I'm in love with cupcakes and wine I I can't wait to try
Variety of wines to choose from. Fair priced, enjoyed the few Ive tried and i like their bottles as well.
Great wines for the price. Really like the moscato wine. Great sweet flavor. Reisleing is also very good
This is our favorite brand! Reasonably priced an many kinds! We love the Sauvignon Blanc and the Merlot!
It is an OK brand for being on a tight budget . If u can spend a little more I would buy something else
Decent taste at a decent price! Have tried a few flavors of cupcake wines and have not been disappointed!
I love this brand. It's my favorite. I'm trying all of them. I've had a few and only disliked one so far.
My first Cupcake wine was the Moscato D' Asti and I've been hooked on it ever since. It's super sweet!
Great taste. Excellent price. Great value for what your purchasing. Smooth flavor Will purchase again.
Love love the moscato it's my favorite one that I've tried from the brand. Will always be a repurchase
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos