- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
There hasn't been a wine I haven't liked made by cupcake. They are all true to their type and the price is decent and definitely matches the quality of the wine. Always a gorgeous presentable label too
I love these wines. When I am looking for the perfect glass after a long day, I turn to these wines. Great brand, I never hesitant to try all the different kinds. I would def recommend to others and def buy again!
I tried the Cupcake sparkling Rose and it was alright. Nothing amazing. Taste like a dry champagne. It's suppose to have faint taate of fruits but they must be real faint because I really could not taste them.
Absolutely love cupcake winery! My tastes alternate between white & red depending on the season - and there are great options in both. They're reasonably priced, and something for everyone. The Red Velvet Wine is probably my go-to, but honestly I have yet to come across a cupcake wine that I did not enjoy!
I really like the cupcake wines! I am not an avid wine drinker, but do enjoy the occasional glass. This, to me, is a great choice, especially if you're just trying things out! I tend to stick with the moscato/sweet varieties and I love these
Great bargain wine that doesn't taste cheap. I prefer the white wines over the reds but that is just my preference. They have a great moscato and Riesling. It's easy to find and I'm sure I'll continue buying this brand.
Love cupcake wines! Assortment of whites and reds. For the price, it doesn't taste cheap. Cute bottles and each wine has a description of the flavors on the back (i.e. Notes of rozenberry and chocolate)
Cupcake Wines present an array of choices. The wines are easy to pair with any food you are having for dinner. Easy to find wherever wine is sold. Great choice to give as gifts as well!
Every product I have tried from them is reasonably priced and pleasantly sweet! I'm not a huge wine person but when drinking Cupcake is my go-to! There is nothing that compares and isn't bitter. Any of you who are a little skeeved out by bitter wine, try this! You won't be disappointed
I like this wine. It's carried almost everywhere, it's inexpensive, and it's tasty. It doesn't feel cheap but I'm not dropping a lot of dough to enjoy my night with friends. I recommend Cupcake to my friends when they want an affordable but tasty wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos