BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #61 in Wine

Brandon S.
Although this wine was tasty, it lacked the deep, complex flavor of a traditional wine. It was delicious, don't get me wrong. It was sweet, smooth, and easy to drink. It is a wine that I would recommend to someone who wants to drink wine but can't handle the strong flavor of other wines.
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I enjoy the cupcake moscato, because it's sweet and works really well as dessert. I think it's fairly affordable, and I enjoy to bring it to family functions and events.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I have tried a few different varieties of the Cupcake brand wines. While these aren't my favorite, they are decent for the price. They are more affordable than some of the other brands, they are available at a huge variety of stores, and I've bought them several times.
Raven G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do love wine but I just haven't had a crazy various assortment. What I have tried from cupcake is good and I definitely will try it again. Especially if its on sale!
Holly H.
Salem , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These wines are delicious and great for the price. Whenever we host a gathering or party we get this kind of wine and have gotten many compliments when serving it. They have a good selection too and the bottles are pretty
Amanda S.
Tolleson, AZ
Cupcake wines are priced well and wonderful to take for a girls night in. You can easily buy a couple of different options without blowing your budget. My friends love Pinot Grigio and I'm a Moscato D'Asti girl. The Moscato D'Asti is fantastic a sweeter bubbly wine perfect for sipping.
Katee L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The name says it all. The name alone makes it one of my favorites. There's all kinds of different flavors in cupcake wines. They are sweet, dry, tangy, and fruity.
Kim B.
North Fort Myers, FL
It was an ok wine. But it doesn't compare fruit n dryness wise to roscato. It left an odd taste in my mouth n definitely tasted cheap. Granted the roscato isn't the expensive either but I still enjoy it.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA
The selection of wines is fabulous and their moscato wine is one of my absolute favorites!!! If I am heading to a party and need to bring a gift, I don't hesitate to bring the host a bottle or two of cupcake wine - it is always a hit at the party!
KATIE A.
Paulina
I give this wine 5 stars. It’s not very pricey. I’ve tried many of their wines but The mosacato D’asti is my favorite. The bottle is really cute to. Make sure you have a bottle/cork opener. You can get this wine anywhere like Walmart
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.