- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake Moscato is my favorite brand of Moscato wine. It's not too sweet and not too bubbly, but just right.
This brand of wine is affordable and always on point with flavor plus the packaging is so cute for gifting
I love Cupcake Vineyard's Red wines. Red velvet, Petite Sirah & Cabernet Sauvignon are my three favorites!
I find the cupcake wines a little too "young." There are much higher quality wines at the same pricepoint
Estos vinos son excelentes. Riquisismos, con unsabor dulce y a la vez como amaderado. esta bien delicioso.
Cupcake Moscato is by far the best moscato I have ever tasted. Hands down. It’s perfectly sweet and crisp.
These are good and affordable wines. I'm not a fan of reds but all of the white wines by cupcake are good.
Absolutely love cupcake wines. They are perfectly sweet. I enjoy a sweeter wine and find this one pleasing.
Love you wines and I think there all good to have with dinner and my family and love them for family partys
So good and so smooth tasting. It is great if you want something different and not just a "plain ol' wine."
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos