- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Love you wines and I think there all good to have with dinner and my family and love them for family partys
These wines have a really great taste to them. One of my favorites right after work to relax for the night.
A perfect compliment to any night! Dinner for one or more, a drink after work ... it doesn't really matter.
Very cost efficient line of wines and they offer a nice variety for whatever you may be in the mood for!
this is my favorite brands of wines!! I usually stick to the white wines flavors and they are all fabulous!
I'm a huge wino and cupcake fanatic so this wine is like heaven sent to me, lol. Red velvet is my favorite!
I love Cupcake Vineyard's Red wines. Red velvet, Petite Sirah & Cabernet Sauvignon are my three favorites!
I find the cupcake wines a little too "young." There are much higher quality wines at the same pricepoint
This is a great quality brand at a really reasonable price! I have been buying their Chardonnay for years!
Estos vinos son excelentes. Riquisismos, con unsabor dulce y a la vez como amaderado. esta bien delicioso.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos