- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Ive had several of their 'flavors' and I have yet to be disappointed. I highly recommend them to many people!
I like this brand of wines for the price. However, there are other brands in this price point that I prefer.
The chardonnay and pinot noir are my favorites. I can easily find Cupcake wine on sale for under $8/bottle.
Cupcake Moscato is my favorite brand of Moscato wine. It's not too sweet and not too bubbly, but just right.
I can be pretty picky with the wines I drink. Cupcake wines is one of my go to brands and rarely disappoint.
this product i like soo much the quality and all my family also enjoy it really good so i really recommend!!!
This brand of wine is affordable and always on point with flavor plus the packaging is so cute for gifting
Absolutely love cupcake wines. They are perfectly sweet. I enjoy a sweeter wine and find this one pleasing.
So good and so smooth tasting. It is great if you want something different and not just a "plain ol' wine."
Love you wines and I think there all good to have with dinner and my family and love them for family partys
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos