- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Love the Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Very smooth. Great full flavor. Pairs great with steak. Great price.
Love all the sweet cupcake wines! Very smooth and great taste. Exactly what I look for in a decent priced wine!
It was ok but I wasn't a big fan of this brand. It has a really pretty bottle maybe that's what made me buy it
These things are delicious! I buy them often, when I'm hanging out with my mother, because she loves them too!
Always have a great selection for such a decent price! Love having a glass of wine after work or to wind down!
I love this wine. It's smooth and refreshing, even a little tart! It's perfect to sip at the end of a long day!
Cupcake wines are my absolute favorite! I have not tried a bottle that I didn't like. A go to brand, for sure.
I actually enjoyed these wines. Each one has a very different but excellent taste. I would recommend to others.
This is my go-to grocery store wine. I have tried the Moscato, Moscato d'asti, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc.
Cupcake wines have such a great taste and even better for gifting as a gift since many people love their wines!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos