- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Very nice, sweet but not to sweet or dry. Great selection for all tastes as well! Price is also very reasonable.
If I'm going to a BYOB restaurant, I usually grab a bottle of Cupcake wine. It's cheap and tastes good. Win-win.
Cupcake wines are my least favorite brand of wines I've only had the moscato and it was very dry and lack body.
This is my go-to grocery store wine. I have tried the Moscato, Moscato d'asti, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc.
I actually enjoyed these wines. Each one has a very different but excellent taste. I would recommend to others.
Love the Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Very smooth. Great full flavor. Pairs great with steak. Great price.
Cupcake Moscato is my fave. I get a bottle to unwind with every friday. So smooth easy to drink. Great flavor.
Very light in flavor and affordable. I can find this at my local stores and it tastes amazing. Love the moscato
Cupcake wines have such a great taste and even better for gifting as a gift since many people love their wines!
Cupcake wines are my absolute favorite! I have not tried a bottle that I didn't like. A go to brand, for sure.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos