- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
The cupcake wines are really really good wines especially for the value of the them. The proseco is really nice
Cupcake Moscato is my fave. I get a bottle to unwind with every friday. So smooth easy to drink. Great flavor.
Cupcake wines have such a great taste and even better for gifting as a gift since many people love their wines!
Cupcake wines are my least favorite brand of wines I've only had the moscato and it was very dry and lack body.
I love this wine. It's smooth and refreshing, even a little tart! It's perfect to sip at the end of a long day!
A nice basic wine to pair with the correct dish if on a budget. Not too sweet so don't let the name fool you.
Cupcake Wines are delicious! I usually choose the Moscato D'Asti. :) A great wine to pair with a bubble bath.
This brand is pretty reasonable with price and does not taste cheap. I enjoy both their white and red wines.
I like this brand, nice and affordable buzz with a good flavor! Its not too strong not to weak or carbonated
I have only tried three different bottles of these, but so far I like what I taste! They pair well with food.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos