- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Love all the sweet cupcake wines! Very smooth and great taste. Exactly what I look for in a decent priced wine!
Cupcake is a great wine. This one is well balanced and somewhat sweet. It's a great value! My favorite is still
Cupcake wines have such a great taste and even better for gifting as a gift since many people love their wines!
Definitely enjoy the red blends from Cupcake. Affordable and the blends really allow me to enjoy a drier wine!
This is my go-to grocery store wine. I have tried the Moscato, Moscato d'asti, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc.
Always have a great selection for such a decent price! Love having a glass of wine after work or to wind down!
Very light in flavor and affordable. I can find this at my local stores and it tastes amazing. Love the moscato
Cupcake wines are my least favorite brand of wines I've only had the moscato and it was very dry and lack body.
The cupcake wines are really really good wines especially for the value of the them. The proseco is really nice
Love the Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Very smooth. Great full flavor. Pairs great with steak. Great price.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos