- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
These wines are very great tasting! They are often very affordable and they have a variety of different flavors!
One word amazing! I absolutely love this wine! It is a little more pricey but worth it for that special occasion!
Cupcake wines are amazing and delicious, there is such a variety that there must be something that you will like!
If I'm going to a BYOB restaurant, I usually grab a bottle of Cupcake wine. It's cheap and tastes good. Win-win.
Cupcake vineyards they have pretty fine wines! I have tried Prosecco, shiraz, red velvet and they were delicious!
This has to be my favorite brand of wine!! Every different type that cupcake has to offer has been so good!!!!
Love the Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Very smooth. Great full flavor. Pairs great with steak. Great price.
Definitely enjoy the red blends from Cupcake. Affordable and the blends really allow me to enjoy a drier wine!
Just so good! Lovely full bodied and never disappointing! Price is great and it is easy to find at many stores
This is my go-to grocery store wine. I have tried the Moscato, Moscato d'asti, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos