- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Very nice, sweet but not to sweet or dry. Great selection for all tastes as well! Price is also very reasonable.
This is my favorite wines. It’s great for every occasion. Just love it. Smooth not harsh and enjoyable. Love it.
I enjoy to grab this label wine when I am invited to any gathering, the ladys love the name and the test is great
I've tried a few of these and always been pleased. Good wine for the price your paying, definitely worth trying.
Delicious Moscato with a sweet taste! Not as strong as many other moscato and does not leave a dreadful hangover!
I love these!! my favorite is the moscato one. so good! I also love that you can get a bottle for less than $15
Cupcake wine is the only wine I drink! It's so yummy. I don't drink a lot but when I do, I want something sweet.
My absolute favor brand of wines. Pretty easy to find them at most stores too! Aren't ridiculously priced either
Red Velvet was the first drink I had after having our 2nd child..I could not wait to open a bottle of that again!
Honestly I think cupcake wines are my favorite common brand. They're cute and they're all tasty. Can't go wrong.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos