- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Love to sip on a glass of wine after long day. Cupcake wines are one of my favorites to have paired with a dessert.
The petite Syrah that cupcake wines offers is to my surprise, very smooth. We just started carrying it at my work!
Cupcake wines are wonderful. There sweet wines are delicious. They are my go to when shopping in the grocery isle.
Cheap but pretty decent wine. Nice to pick up to bring to a dinner party or gathering. Rich flavor in every bottle.
Haven't had a bad wine from Cupcake yet. All of them are delicious. Not a wine snob, so yes, I drink wine chilled.
Cupcake has a great variety to please any ones taste. Great compliment to any dinner, dessert or social gathering!
Cupcake wines are great! I am dying to try the red velvet one. For the price this collection is very reasonable
Cupcake vineyards they have pretty fine wines! I have tried Prosecco, shiraz, red velvet and they were delicious!
If I'm going to a BYOB restaurant, I usually grab a bottle of Cupcake wine. It's cheap and tastes good. Win-win.
Every wine that I have tried from Cupcake has just been amazing!!! My favorite one is their Prosecco for sure :)
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos