- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Love this brand as a whole!! YUMMY!! I don’t think I’ve found a wine from them that I didn’t love. So smooth and great!
Cupcake wines have a sweeter note to them. Each bottle I've tried has been inexpensive and pretty tasty when chilled.
I enjoy these, especially the red varieties. I just read an article that this winery had arson in the wine though....
I love their wine, my favorite is the moscato. They are affordable, I normally pay around 9-12 depending of the type.
I love the moscato and the red velvet wine. When i had the angel food it wassn't so great. will try other flavors.
I really enjoy cupcake wines. They really have great flavor and really give you what you want and expect out of wine
A Cupcake wines are incredible delicious Smooth never better and they have a variety Reds whites sweet semi sweet dry
It's great wine for any occasion. The variety of the wine is great. It's a great way to relax at the end of the day.
These are a fun line of wines. Cupcake wines are great dessert wines as the name fits the brand. Cute birthday gifts!
There are so many choices, you can always find something for your tastes. I personally like all of the sweet wines ♡
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos