- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I enjoy these, especially the red varieties. I just read an article that this winery had arson in the wine though....
Cupcake hasn't been consistent for me. I seem to like their reds more than whites. The whites seem very sweet to me.
Cupcake wines have a sweeter note to them. Each bottle I've tried has been inexpensive and pretty tasty when chilled.
I love this group of wine. Super refreshing. Most of them have really good flavor. The Muscato being my most favorite
I love cupcakes moscato its very sweet and refreshing. It's a pretty fairly priced wine too and I would recommend it!
Cupcakr is another one of my fave products to buy wjrn im on a budget and want a good wine to buy. Its rrally good
Cupcake wines are a bunch of my favorites! Everyone I have tried is delicious. I truly enjoy a great glass of wine!
I love Cupcake Wines! They are definitely on the sweet side, but the flavor is amazing and they're not very pricey.
Haven't had a bad wine from Cupcake yet. All of them are delicious. Not a wine snob, so yes, I drink wine chilled.
Fun wines to bring to a gathering or bachelorette party. Good price point although the wines are average in taste.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos