- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Very good deal, it's about mid to low range in price. They have a lot of different options and they're all very good!
A Cupcake wines are incredible delicious Smooth never better and they have a variety Reds whites sweet semi sweet dry
These are a fun line of wines. Cupcake wines are great dessert wines as the name fits the brand. Cute birthday gifts!
I really enjoy cupcake wines. They really have great flavor and really give you what you want and expect out of wine
There are so many choices, you can always find something for your tastes. I personally like all of the sweet wines ♡
I enjoy these wines. They are delicious and affordable. If you are a begging wine drinker these are good ones to try.
I have only had their Moscato. I like a sweeter taste theirs was more lightly sweetened. It was silly crisp and fresh
I love their wine, my favorite is the moscato. They are affordable, I normally pay around 9-12 depending of the type.
It's great wine for any occasion. The variety of the wine is great. It's a great way to relax at the end of the day.
I love the cupcake moscato. It's light and so easy to drink on. Not too strong and just the right amount of sweetness
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos