- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Love this brand as a whole!! YUMMY!! I don’t think I’ve found a wine from them that I didn’t love. So smooth and great!
One of my favorite wines haven't tried them all yet but they are delicious! They are usually a hit at parties & events!
I was disappointed in the red velvet but that might be my fault. I was expecting a sweet wine with a red velvet taste.
One of my favorite brands. Cabernet is my wine of choice but I haven't found one I haven't liked. Definitely recommend!
Nice brand for a cocktail party, they have a veracity of different flavors for anyone to choose from that they all love
I had the cupcake mascot wine. It was pretty good. I really really enjoyed it. This is one wine that I would try again.
My favorite wines! Affordable and delicious. My favorite is the cupcake vineyards red velvet wine- It is super smooth!
Someone gave this to me as a housewarming gift and I absolutely love it. I buy it every week and drink it with friends.
These wines are consistently good. Definitely not fancy. But they hit the spot and are very good quality for the price!
If you are wanting to try different wines inwould reccoment this brand. So dar all the ones i have had are pretty good.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos