- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
My favorite grocery store wine hands down!!!!its absolutely delicious! I'm totally in love. The mascato and mascato d asti are my favorites so far! It's a little more pricey than Arbor Mist but you can taste why!
Cupcake wines are great! It's an good alternative for a good price. I've tried a few of them and they are usually my go to specially if I don't know the other brands. I can mostly speak to the reds, as I'm not a big white wine drinker.
I'm not a big wine drinker but I was attracted to these wine bottles mostly because of the name and cute packaging/label. It is very inexpensive wine. I've only tried 3 wines and I love them all. They do have a huge variety. I will definitely be buying again, I need to try them all!
In general excellent choice for start a Party. Remember that always use good wine for start, and finish with the sublime wine. This is a goos start. Cheap Wine, good grapes 🍇 there's excellent choice for any host, doesn't disappoint. I always buy it.
Cupcake wines are good for inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I usually have to let them breathe before I really and truly enjoy them, but I still drink them regularly. I'm a fan of their desert wines.
This wine is sweet and taste so much better than any other wine that I have taste. This one is strong to me than other brands like barefoot. And I buy this product every other week. And it is not pricey at all about $10.00 a bottle. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Moscato wine and looking for a new brand to try.
Cupcake wines are delicious. Of course, I like other flavors over others. It is a go to wine that is very affordable and easy to grab and go to any fun event. Keep up the good work..........Loving the availability that in our area I can find the cupcake brand.
I was introduced to this brand by a friend. While it's not a wine that I would recommend for a special occasion, it was perfect for a girls night at home. The taste was good and the price was right! I could see myself buying this for my next much-needed girls night after a long week of chasing my little one around.
Best brand of wine, I love all of them. My favorite is the pinot grigio, the red velvet and the moscato. All of these wines are delicious and have wonderful flavor. I choose this wine over other brands all the time. Great price for product.
I love these wines. When I am looking for the perfect glass after a long day, I turn to these wines. Great brand, I never hesitant to try all the different kinds. I would def recommend to others and def buy again!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos