BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #23 in Wine

• What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
My favorite grocery store wine hands down!!!!its absolutely delicious! I'm totally in love. The mascato and mascato d asti are my favorites so far! It's a little more pricey than Arbor Mist but you can taste why!
Gaby P.
Tustin, CA
Cupcake wines are great! It's an good alternative for a good price. I've tried a few of them and they are usually my go to specially if I don't know the other brands. I can mostly speak to the reds, as I'm not a big white wine drinker.
Wendy D.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a big wine drinker but I was attracted to these wine bottles mostly because of the name and cute packaging/label. It is very inexpensive wine. I've only tried 3 wines and I love them all. They do have a huge variety. I will definitely be buying again, I need to try them all!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
In general excellent choice for start a Party. Remember that always use good wine for start, and finish with the sublime wine. This is a goos start. Cheap Wine, good grapes 🍇 there's excellent choice for any host, doesn't disappoint. I always buy it.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake wines are good for inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I usually have to let them breathe before I really and truly enjoy them, but I still drink them regularly. I'm a fan of their desert wines.
Chantel M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is sweet and taste so much better than any other wine that I have taste. This one is strong to me than other brands like barefoot. And I buy this product every other week. And it is not pricey at all about $10.00 a bottle. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Moscato wine and looking for a new brand to try.
Julie K.
Cupcake wines are delicious.  Of course, I like other flavors over others.  It is a go to wine that is very affordable and easy to grab and go to any fun event.  Keep up the good work..........Loving the availability that in our area I can find the cupcake brand.
Jamie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I was introduced to this brand by a friend. While it's not a wine that I would recommend for a special occasion, it was perfect for a girls night at home. The taste was good and the price was right! I could see myself buying this for my next much-needed girls night after a long week of chasing my little one around.
Stephanie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best brand of wine, I love all of them. My favorite is the pinot grigio, the red velvet and the moscato. All of these wines are delicious and have wonderful flavor. I choose this wine over other brands all the time. Great price for product.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love these wines. When I am looking for the perfect glass after a long day, I turn to these wines. Great brand, I never hesitant to try all the different kinds. I would def recommend to others and def buy again!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.