• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 316 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
  • Where can I buy this wine at?1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best brand of wine, I love all of them. My favorite is the pinot grigio, the red velvet and the moscato. All of these wines are delicious and have wonderful flavor. I choose this wine over other brands all the time. Great price for product.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
There hasn't been a wine I haven't liked made by cupcake. They are all true to their type and the price is decent and definitely matches the quality of the wine. Always a gorgeous presentable label too
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
This is an excellent wine! The taste is very good. And the price is right, too. This wine can be found in the wine section of your local neighborhood WalMart. Would recommend to others. Would buy again.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love these wines. When I am looking for the perfect glass after a long day, I turn to these wines. Great brand, I never hesitant to try all the different kinds. I would def recommend to others and def buy again!
Lauren K.
Granite City, IL
Great bargain wine that doesn't taste cheap. I prefer the white wines over the reds but that is just my preference. They have a great moscato and Riesling. It's easy to find and I'm sure I'll continue buying this brand.
Kayla P.
Every product I have tried from them is reasonably priced and pleasantly sweet! I'm not a huge wine person but when drinking Cupcake is my go-to! There is nothing that compares and isn't bitter. Any of you who are a little skeeved out by bitter wine, try this! You won't be disappointed
Cathy P.
Va beach, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake Wines present an array of choices. The wines are easy to pair with any food you are having for dinner. Easy to find wherever wine is sold. Great choice to give as gifts as well!
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
I like this wine. It's carried almost everywhere, it's inexpensive, and it's tasty. It doesn't feel cheap but I'm not dropping a lot of dough to enjoy my night with friends. I recommend Cupcake to my friends when they want an affordable but tasty wine.
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
With smooth and delicious flavor, these wines are really good. The price is good, and everything it says on the label is right. You'll never be dissapointed. Good packaging. The red ones work good with your cooking. So, I highly recommend this brand!
Alexi G.
Memphis, TN
I have tried three different kinds of cupcake wine! My favorite is the Moscato however the other two were good as well! It is sweet and is good for when you've had a long day, are in the bath, or enjoying the new episode of Grey's Anatomy or This is Us! Love it!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.