BY CUPCAKE VINEYARDS #25 in Wine

• Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or ...16 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake wine?32 Answers
Kayla P.
Every product I have tried from them is reasonably priced and pleasantly sweet! I'm not a huge wine person but when drinking Cupcake is my go-to! There is nothing that compares and isn't bitter. Any of you who are a little skeeved out by bitter wine, try this! You won't be disappointed
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cupcake Wines present an array of choices. The wines are easy to pair with any food you are having for dinner. Easy to find wherever wine is sold. Great choice to give as gifts as well!
Carrie-Ann G.
Fond du Lac, WI
Two years ago I was photographing a wedding, they had bottles cup cake on the tables. I usually don't drink when shooting but I had a little bit of this and was immediately hooked! It is my go to wine! Affordable yet delish!Cupcake Wines
Angelica G.
Plantation, FL
With smooth and delicious flavor, these wines are really good. The price is good, and everything it says on the label is right. You'll never be dissapointed. Good packaging. The red ones work good with your cooking. So, I highly recommend this brand!
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think the Cupcake flavored wines are very different and unique. I often wonder how the company made this product taste like you are eating a vanilla frosted cupcake. This is one of my favorite wines to drink.
Lella J.
Love the Mascato D'asti. Great flavor and is also bubbly. Sweet and would be great paired with a chicken or fish dish. It's price can be a bit of a deterrent, but we'll with it.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
No. No. No. these wines are sweet even when they’re supposed to be dry. And the pairing suggestions on the backs of the bottles are absurd. These are good wines if you aren’t into wine or maybe would like to be. Use this as a stepping stone, but don’t stay here.
Karla J.
Miami
I haven't tried all the cupcake wine flavors but the few I've tried like the red velvet is really good. It's nice to enjoy a dessert wine that the taste isn't overpowering. I do believe it's an acquired taste. I definitely recommend cupcake wines to those with a sweet tooth.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand. I don't see it at some liquor stores but when I do, I get it. They all have nice flavors, not too punchy, and aren't very pricey either. I recommend this brand.
Brandon S.
Although this wine was tasty, it lacked the deep, complex flavor of a traditional wine. It was delicious, don't get me wrong. It was sweet, smooth, and easy to drink. It is a wine that I would recommend to someone who wants to drink wine but can't handle the strong flavor of other wines.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Amanda M.