- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake Moscato D'asti is my very favorite. It's very affordable but has expensive taste. The packaging is nice as well.
Love the sweet variety of this brand. I don't like a lot of wines but this one rates great. Love it over ice or chilled.
This is my go to bottle of cab when running through target or Walgreens. Consistent and not to acidic for a great price.
Love cupcake wines! The Moscato is my favorite and a must have for every wine lover! Great for parties and get togethers!
who doesnt love wine or a brand that has cupcake in it. I have had there pino and its heavenly. love the branding as well
The moscato is really good.I want to try the red velvet but I can never find it in my local stores.I will keep looking!
I don't like the wine by itself, but there are many that make a great homemade sangria. Not bad for the price, I guess.
I love the cupcake moscato. It's sweet and crisp I can drink it like water. I've recommended it many people over time.
Great wine for girls night! It's yummy and in my budget. I usually only drink this type of wine when out with my girls.
I love their wines, especially the moscato...its the best. I had it at a job outing and I've been buying it ever since.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos