- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love that this wine is affordable, yet high quality. The flavors are delicious- and they are great conversation starters!
I've heard several people how much they truly love this wine. They love the way it tastes and just the effervescence to it.
This is my go to bottle of cab when running through target or Walgreens. Consistent and not to acidic for a great price.
5 stars across the board. This brand has it down on how to produce a good wine. There is no complaint its just delicious.
I've had the moscato. It's priced well, but definitely not the best tasting wine I've had. It's ok for the price I guess.
Cupcake wines is a great affordable brand of wine. I find it at the local Target and really enjoy the red velvet flavor.
Sweet and tasteful I buy these for girls nights with my friends. It's really affordable as well you can get it at Walmart
Love cupcake wines! The Moscato is my favorite and a must have for every wine lover! Great for parties and get togethers!
Very sweet wines I haven't seen them sold in a large variety in my local shops. I would think a good after dinner drink.
I tried this wine because I wanted to try something new. It was ok at first but ended up liking it after a little while.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos