- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love these . Love the smooth taste the price, and the bottles I like the Red Velvet Cakes the best but all 3 taste good
This is my go to bottle of cab when running through target or Walgreens. Consistent and not to acidic for a great price.
One of my favorite wines haven't tried them all yet but they are delicious! They are usually a hit at parties & events!
If you are wanting to try different wines inwould reccoment this brand. So dar all the ones i have had are pretty good.
These wines are consistently good. Definitely not fancy. But they hit the spot and are very good quality for the price!
I was disappointed in the red velvet but that might be my fault. I was expecting a sweet wine with a red velvet taste.
I don't like the wine by itself, but there are many that make a great homemade sangria. Not bad for the price, I guess.
Great wine for girls night! It's yummy and in my budget. I usually only drink this type of wine when out with my girls.
I had the cupcake mascot wine. It was pretty good. I really really enjoyed it. This is one wine that I would try again.
Nice brand for a cocktail party, they have a veracity of different flavors for anyone to choose from that they all love
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos