- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake wines are superior to most wines. It is a fun brand with great tasting wines. I prefer over barefoot & yellowtail.
I really love cupcake wines. My favorite is the Chardonnay. A great smooth wine that is inexpensive yet still a great wine!
Their wines are great and you can find them at most stores. It has become a go to wine that I know most people will like.
I've heard several people how much they truly love this wine. They love the way it tastes and just the effervescence to it.
Had this at christmas dinner, was nervous because of the name. The one we had was sweet but not too sweet. Will buy again!
I am in love with the Cupcake Moscato d'Asti wine. It's my go to wine anytime I'm in the mood for a drink. It's delicious.
This Moscato is light and sweet without being overly sweet. I haven't tried the other varieties but I enjoyed the Moscato.
I love the cupcake moscato. It's so delicious, not too sweet but not too dry. It's such a refreshing wine for any occasion
I love that this wine is affordable, yet high quality. The flavors are delicious- and they are great conversation starters!
Me encanta su sabor dulce y a la misma ves suave es bueno para las fiestas o cenas especiales además su precio es economico
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos