- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I am a big wine drinker and sometimes that can get pretty expensive. For a cheap wine ($10-$20) they are all really good.
A friend of mine gave me a bottle for my birthday one year and I fell in love with them. They are such a good dessert wine.
I've heard several people how much they truly love this wine. They love the way it tastes and just the effervescence to it.
I have tried quite a few of these, and have not yet been disappointed with any of them. Both the white and reds are good.
Their wines are great and you can find them at most stores. It has become a go to wine that I know most people will like.
This was a great idea some of them are so yummy it's ridiculous all the ones that I've tried are great sweat and delicious
Cupcake wine is a great product for the price! It's one of my number one choices for a good wine without breaking the bank.
All of their wines are not created equal!! Some are sweet, but some are extremely bitter. THEY DON'T TASTE LIKE CUPCAKES!!
I love the cupcake moscato. It's so delicious, not too sweet but not too dry. It's such a refreshing wine for any occasion
Great flavor especially for the cost. It's light fruity and doesn't give me a headache or heartburn so it's a nice go to .
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos