- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Their wines are great and you can find them at most stores. It has become a go to wine that I know most people will like.
I love the cupcake moscato. It's so delicious, not too sweet but not too dry. It's such a refreshing wine for any occasion
All of their wines are not created equal!! Some are sweet, but some are extremely bitter. THEY DON'T TASTE LIKE CUPCAKES!!
I really love cupcake wines. My favorite is the Chardonnay. A great smooth wine that is inexpensive yet still a great wine!
I am in love with the Cupcake Moscato d'Asti wine. It's my go to wine anytime I'm in the mood for a drink. It's delicious.
Had this at christmas dinner, was nervous because of the name. The one we had was sweet but not too sweet. Will buy again!
Great flavor especially for the cost. It's light fruity and doesn't give me a headache or heartburn so it's a nice go to .
A friend of mine gave me a bottle for my birthday one year and I fell in love with them. They are such a good dessert wine.
Cupcake wine is a great product for the price! It's one of my number one choices for a good wine without breaking the bank.
This Moscato is light and sweet without being overly sweet. I haven't tried the other varieties but I enjoyed the Moscato.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos