- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
They have some of the best sweetest flavors around. I absolutely love having a glass! Definitely worth the money and taste test
This is the only brand of wine I buy and I've yet to find a flavor I don't like! LOVE this product! Moscato is by far the best!
These are not my favorites, but on a budget they are great. I can easily find Cupcake wine on sale for less then some wines.
I love this brand, especially the Moscato and Riesling. They're sweet without being too over the top, and I love the packaging.
I have tried CUpcake wines at several gatherings and parties, and am always happy with the product. Very yummy and good quality
Love Cupcake's Moscato (white). It is inexpensive, has an adorable name, packaging is simple and rustic, and it tastes good!
These wines are so yummy and sweet I love them. It is so hard to find a wine that is yummy and taste good without gagging you
I really enjoy Cupcake wines, especially the white wines. They are very easy to sip or enjoy with food, and very affordable.
Great value! Easily accessible brand. I know I can always find my favorite! Great quality and taste. This is my go to brand!
Cupcake wines are affordable and very drinkable. I have tried several of their varieties and have not been disappointed yet.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos