- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I love the Moscato Di Asti! Great for sweet wine lovers. Its white and bubbly. Im not a big drinker, so this is perfect for me.
Cupcake wines are super yummy, and I love a variety of wines the brand makes. Cupcake's sparkling wine is my ultimate favorite!
Great value! Easily accessible brand. I know I can always find my favorite! Great quality and taste. This is my go to brand!
I really enjoy Cupcake wines, especially the white wines. They are very easy to sip or enjoy with food, and very affordable.
These wines are so yummy and sweet I love them. It is so hard to find a wine that is yummy and taste good without gagging you
Cupcake wines are affordable and very drinkable. I have tried several of their varieties and have not been disappointed yet.
Love Cupcake's Moscato (white). It is inexpensive, has an adorable name, packaging is simple and rustic, and it tastes good!
Rich, bold flavors that pair perfectly with any occasion and really brings together a meal or even desert and cheese plates.
The sparkling moscato is my favorite wine ever! Nice and sweet and bubly! Just wish the alcohol content was a little higher!
Me encanta su sabor dulce y a la misma ves suave es bueno para las fiestas o cenas especiales además su precio es economico
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos