- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Cupcake wines have to be one of my favorite. I enjoy a sweet wine and the moscoto is wonderful. I have my entire family hooked!
They have some of the best sweetest flavors around. I absolutely love having a glass! Definitely worth the money and taste test
I usually buy a case every other month of the Chardonnay and thoroughly it -- use to be a big Kendall Jackson fan. Not anymore!
This is the only brand of wine I buy and I've yet to find a flavor I don't like! LOVE this product! Moscato is by far the best!
I have tried CUpcake wines at several gatherings and parties, and am always happy with the product. Very yummy and good quality
These are not my favorites, but on a budget they are great. I can easily find Cupcake wine on sale for less then some wines.
Never unsatisfied with a Cupcake! But the merlot is hands down my favorite out of the 4 or 5 different ones I have tried so far
I have tried this brand last week and I really like how it taste. Not expensive, great flavor, perfect for sharing with friends
Cupcake wines are super yummy, and I love a variety of wines the brand makes. Cupcake's sparkling wine is my ultimate favorite!
I'm very picky on wine, and I only like sweet wine. The Cupcake Moscato D'Asti is fantastic. It is a great price, and so tasty.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos