- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
The cupcake Moscato was my favorite. It's a bit sweet, but it's so tasty. Price isn't too bad. Always a go to when I can find it.
And can't even remember which one I tried 😩 I just remember it being good and me wanting more when it ran out. Had it at a party.
I have not had a wine from them yet that I did not like. They are all very reasonably priced which makes it easy to try them all!
I love every type of Cupcake wine! From white to red you will not be disappointed. Doesn't break your bank, and taste is superb!
A little drier than I like. I would like it to be a little sweeter. I have used the white wines to make an awesome chicken soup!
Disgusting! I spit out all three kinds I tried! Like drinking rubber. There was no taste of cake in the red velvet or angel food.
Over the holiday I was able to try Cupcake Vineyards. I was very impressed as I think this will become one of my new favorite.
I love Cupcake wines! This brand is always in my price range and can always be found at my local super market.
I'm not that in to sweet wines. The prices are really good But I do like the red velvet. It's good to drink with a piece of cake.
Cupcake wines have to be one of my favorite. I enjoy a sweet wine and the moscoto is wonderful. I have my entire family hooked!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos