- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
And can't even remember which one I tried 😩 I just remember it being good and me wanting more when it ran out. Had it at a party.
These have a good taste, and the price is decent. I tried the reasling, but didn't like that it was a twist off and not a cork.
Over the holiday I was able to try Cupcake Vineyards. I was very impressed as I think this will become one of my new favorite.
I love every type of Cupcake wine! From white to red you will not be disappointed. Doesn't break your bank, and taste is superb!
A little drier than I like. I would like it to be a little sweeter. I have used the white wines to make an awesome chicken soup!
I love the Moscato Di Asti! Great for sweet wine lovers. Its white and bubbly. Im not a big drinker, so this is perfect for me.
I've tried a few and was kind of underwhelmed by them all. Not a bad wine in general, but nothing special for this price range.
These are not my favorites, but on a budget they are great. I can easily find Cupcake wine on sale for less then some wines.
Cupcake wines have to be one of my favorite. I enjoy a sweet wine and the moscoto is wonderful. I have my entire family hooked!
They have some of the best sweetest flavors around. I absolutely love having a glass! Definitely worth the money and taste test
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos