- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I really like cupcake moscato wine. It is very sweet and one of my favorites. Cupcake is great for the price. I highly recommend it.
So far I have tried the chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, red velvet and pinot noir! All are good! Looking forward to trying the rest!!
When I go to the store and I am in a rush this is the brand that I will grab. I know what I am getting it is smooth and priced well!
I love their Moscato wine. It is also very inexpensive. This product is very easy to find. I have bought this from costco and kroger.
My favorite brand my far! I'm never disappointed when I try a new flavor! The Chardonnay is perfect paired with a fettuccine Alfredo!
Not a big fan of this brand. The wines aren't very flavorful. The price is good but there are better wines for around the same price
I've tried several and so far love them. Wine isn't my favorite but when I do I prefer to buy something that isn't super expensive
Their Cupcake Moscato D’Asti is my absolute my favorite. It’s a sweet wine. It is sooo good!!! I always recommend it to my friends.
Cupcake wine is one of my favorites for a casual wine. It's so yummy! The chard is my go to wine! I stock up and drink this weekly.
I love the taste it is so smooth and refreshing ! This wine is night i tend to mix it with some crush ice for that smoother taste.
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos