- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
I m a huge wine connoisseur, and I absolutely love cupcake wines. They are all delicious, and at a super nice price. Try them all!!☺
When I go to the store and I am in a rush this is the brand that I will grab. I know what I am getting it is smooth and priced well!
This is my go to wine brand. It's delicious. It's beyond affordable. It's a cute name and cute bottle. What more could you ask for?
Not a big fan of this brand. The wines aren't very flavorful. The price is good but there are better wines for around the same price
My go to is mascato d'asti!! LOVE IT! It is my go to for a great relaxing night! Very smooth and bubbly! It's decently priced too!
Well priced and good taste. Not too sweet and pairs well with chicken and pasta. A little classier than trader joe's 2 buck chuck.
I love the taste it is so smooth and refreshing ! This wine is night i tend to mix it with some crush ice for that smoother taste.
This wine isn't bad at all. its reasonably priced and tastes pretty good. I get it now and then. I like the label a lot. its cute.
Has great price point, i tend to like sweet wines more than dry, reisling was good, pinot grigio also very good, merlot was ok too.
Cupcake wine is to die for! I love their flavors and would finish a whole bottle in a setting in it wasn't frowned upon by others!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos