- "I usually drink white wines only, but the Red Velvet Cupcake Wine is one of my favorites and the only red wine I will drink!" in 28 reviews
- "I've had their Reisling, Moscato and Angel Food (I was hoping it actually would taste like angel food cake, but alas) and all three are good." in 15 reviews
- "Cupcake wine is one of the more reasonably priced wines, and they have a great selection, and best yet they have great wine." in 13 reviews
- "If I'm in a pinch and need an inexpensive wine for dinner, I tend to grab a Cupcake brand because so far every type I've tried has been pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "Some of the best wines I've tried at this price point and they have a great variety of flavors for all types of wine drinkers." in 6 reviews
Love this brand! My favorite wine is the red velvet! It is one of my favorite reds, smooth yet is bold. Perfect for girls wine night!
My favorite brand my far! I'm never disappointed when I try a new flavor! The Chardonnay is perfect paired with a fettuccine Alfredo!
Love cupcake wine! I usually always go for the cheapest bottle of wine, but if I splurge a bit, this is the brand that I always get!
Not a big fan of this brand. The wines aren't very flavorful. The price is good but there are better wines for around the same price
The moscato cupcake wine is pretty good. I prefer other brands but I wouldn't be opposed to buying it again. It's affordable though.
My favorite white wine from Cupcake is Moscatto. I adore the sweet taste it leaves with me and love to sip on it with my meals.
One of my favorite wines. They taste great and are very affordable. I can find them in just about every store in my area. Love them.
Several of the cupcake flavors of wine that I have tasted are great. The moscatos are my favorite and I prefer the sweeter varieties.
Each flavor I have tried have been very sweet .! I could drink it all the time but sadly o don't get even tipsy off of a whole bottle
So far I have tried the chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, red velvet and pinot noir! All are good! Looking forward to trying the rest!!
Q & A
What is your favorite cupcake wine?
Favorite one? What did you pair with it?
Which CUPCAKE flavored wine would you say is the best or your top 3
I really would like to try these. I tried my local wine and spirits shop but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
Are these as good as they sound? Are they a dessert wine or can I just drink every day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos